Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Actually, I am concerned for them. They are getting invovled. Members of the Mohawk Nation are heading to Ottawa. One of the two people trampled by police horses was a Mohawk Clan Mother.

I am concerned for them and the remaining protesters. I am concerned that they are heading into a trap…a massacre.

The narrative will be spun that protesters got violent, justifying a violent action by the mercenaries Trudeau has brought in, and the Emergencies Act. They will try this - it will fail hopefully.

Of great hope is the fact that the Canadian Military has, so far, refused to support Trudeau’s position.

Again, I am praying that there really is a Military Alliance, White Hats and a “Plan.”

(1) Show this thread
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🙏🇨🇦

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

The Majority of trained UN troops are from Rwanda.

Let the irony of that sink in...

Can Military stood by and watched the slaughter...

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Yes, true. We all stood by while that happened - and not just in Rwanda, so there’s karmic debt to be paid I guess.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

🙏🙏Lord we all pray that Your Will be done here on earth as it's in heaven. 🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Praying for all. Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over our Canadian brothers, sisters and their children. Please keep them safe from all danger. Do not let any harm come to any of them. Please bring Trudeau to Judgement and make him pay for his crimes against the citizens of Canada. I pray these things in your son, my LORD and Savior, JESUS CHRIST'S Holy Name, Amen.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

God gave me that vision months ago massive numbers of blue hats coming against a sea of people, but the vision today,,, the UN just walked into a lions den, this wont be pretty. they also started showing up months ago in Australia just after that vision was given to me. Refugees went global, mysteriously UN troops are also global, sleeper cells for the cabal.

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

UN Troops disguised as “refugees.”

Gut punch coming. Good never seems to have the upper hand. Sigh…

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Can anyone confirm that there are UN flags at Canadian border Crossings?

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

This is interesting if you look at the dates.
New? No.
Still concerning, yup. Nothing good about associating with the UN from what I understand.

https://factcheck.afp.com/no-un-flag-was-not-recently-installed-canada-us-border-crossing

(1) Show this thread