Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I NEVER HAVE ANY MONEY WHEN A GOOD DEAL COMES ALONG SMH

Meet the creator of WallStreetBets, Jaime Rogozinski - Part 1 - TechStory https://techstory.in/jaime-rogozinski-wallstreetbets/

Serial entrepreneur and FREEDOM lover. #Patriot #USA

I bought 15 oz last night!!!!

Only followers of this user (@CCF1518) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

This is beautiful!

The big guys only hold paper silver, as vault storage would be a prohibitive expense for them (why paper silver was invented).

For years, I have kept all my savings in silver in my sock drawer... but then, I have a ferocious pit bull at home, LOL.

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Protection. importante!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

This is beautiful!

The big guys only hold paper silver, as vault storage would be a prohibitive expense for them (why paper silver was invented).

For years, I have kept all my savings in silver in my sock drawer... but then, I have a ferocious pit bull at home, LOL.

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Just a dumb miner in the middle of nowhere Nevada. Gamer, Gunner, and avid beer drinker/copenhagen spitter.

I just picked up 50 ounces.....and im looking for more!

In response Battle Born to his Publication

where in NV are you? I'm in Reno.

(1) Show this thread

Does it make a difference if we buy bars, coins, rounds? sorry im trying to figure this out.

In response Jen Buddie to his Publication

Buy rounds or the small bars. With each, you will get a certificate of authenticity. Hold onto those (your packing slips).

I like the rounds.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I bought 2 oz. on Saturday. The price is currently $29.78 per oz.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I too, only bough 2 oz, going to invest in more, hopefully soon!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

Many thanks just bought some more this morning. stay blessed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is in where to buy!

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

I started buying in July. Just picked up another 20 oz 3 days ago, price jumped from 3 days ago.

Can someone explain to me, if we collapse the banks and our current brokerage accounts are run through them, would our current investments be wiped away? also, our retirements through our employers?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

I don't believe our REAL president would do do anything to harm us, we will be protected.

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

I have been wondering the same thing.

(4) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

What does 4 oz cost right now?

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Approx $28/oz current close price. see what happens at market open tmrw...

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Approx $120 with the 'premium' the seller charges.

(2) Show this thread

The truth shall set us free! WWG1WGA, Digital soldier. ][ ][ ][% 4 life! Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

Bought 10 oz this morning.
#silver

just ordered 10 oz to add to my collection. I kept getting bumped off APMEX. It took some persistance but I was able to place an order.

Bought yesterday before the price went up.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

where do u buy this. i dont know anything of inveating

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Sandra Strain to her Publication

JM Bullion
APMEX
SD Bullion
Money Metals Exchange

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GemGal20) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I could only afford 25oz. This is going to be awesome.

I love this. I bought in too. They thought they were losing their shit last week with GameStop...this ought to be entertaining.

God became flesh, died on the cross, buried in a tomb, raised from the dead.

Apmex is crashing, JmBullion almost sold out, Moneymetals 1,000 minimum order. It's happening!

Born and raised Texan now living in South Carolina.

bought 100 ounces this morning.

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

so if that happens, what happens to our money in the bank?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication

Your covered. QFS

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

JMBullion has no min and they are sold out of the lower priced items as we speak. been in there for two days. cant find anything. but higher priced ounces. but go look at thier site