Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

You're welcome😎

Can someone explain to me, if we collapse the banks and our current brokerage accounts are run through them, would our current investments be wiped away? also, our retirements through our employers?

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kevsqt in this post can reply

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

I have been wondering the same thing.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I don't believe our REAL president would do do anything to harm us, we will be protected.

According to Dr. Charlie Ward, GESARA is already running in parallel, and all legitimate assets (yours and mine) have already been "pasted" at full value into the new system.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

From what i understand, the banks have already been turned over to the new system. i think the $ is protected.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

... Gold Standard 👍🏼🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread