#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

RH negative blood holds the key!!!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Kyle Sockski to his Publication

I';m RH Negative also. I wish I knew everything it meant. If you can elaborate Kyle it would be much appreciated. I do know that we are Rhesus Negative. I also know that the Universal Donor for blood transfusions is Rh O Negative (my mom is O Negative). I heard that the Shroud of Turin is Rh AB Negative.

O negative is known as the golden arm. Your blood can be used in any other blood type but only O negative blood can be used in you in order for your body to accept it. Yes, Jesus was AB- he came from the bloodline of King David. Only 0.5% of the world have AB negative blood. RH negative blood is the original man bloodline and all RH negatives can be traced back to any one of Noah's 3 sons. By adding the Rhesus Protein to the DNA strand it deactivates 98% of the double helix. There's a reason why hitler was obsessed with blood & targeted "Real" orthodox RH- jews during the holocaust.

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elyk2K in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Kyle Sockski to his Publication

Thanks so much for responding! Much appreciated.

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

There are 612 primate species and subspecies recognized by the "IUCN" and not one has Rh-negative blood. If mankind "evolved" from the same African ancestor their blood would be compatible, but it's not. And why is it that when an RH negative mother is carrying an RH positive child her body rejects her own offspring unless given a RhoGAM shot? Simply said they've been manipulating our DNA since the days of the Annuk in the bible and then the nazis just perfected it. It's no coincidence the Rhesus Protein (RH+) was discovered in 1940 then the next thing you know we all evolved from monkeys.😂

(1) Show this thread