#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Only people mentioned by @Elyk2K in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Kyle Sockski to his Publication

I';m RH Negative also. I wish I knew everything it meant. If you can elaborate Kyle it would be much appreciated. I do know that we are Rhesus Negative. I also know that the Universal Donor for blood transfusions is Rh O Negative (my mom is O Negative). I heard that the Shroud of Turin is Rh AB Negative.

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

O negative is known as the golden arm. Your blood can be used in any other blood type but only O negative blood can be used in you in order for your body to accept it. Yes, Jesus was AB- he came from the bloodline of King David. Only 0.5% of the world have AB negative blood. RH negative blood is the original man bloodline and all RH negatives can be traced back to any one of Noah's 3 sons. By adding the Rhesus Protein to the DNA strand it deactivates 98% of the double helix. There's a reason why hitler was obsessed with blood & targeted "Real" orthodox RH- jews during the holocaust.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

I am both...Rh- and O-
It's interesting, try asking any doctor about RH-...it's crickets.

(2) Show this thread

No, doofus. It's for a designer virus.

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

theres only 15% of us RH negative in the world.... and I can bet they're looking for all of us! 👀🤣🤣#catchusifyoucan 🖕🤣

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Amy Elohim to her Publication

Royal blood.

(1) Show this thread