Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Timing is everything.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I agree Joey it's all about the children and this mask abuse that is physically and mentally harming them. Since you and I are empaths it is literally hurting us to watch.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I live near an elementary school. When I go by and see the kids in masks while playing outside it breaks my heart. Some of them have courage and pull them down. I sent my local school board members emails. I told them they are violating the constitution by forcing these mask on the children. If I had money for a lawyer I wouldn't hesitate to sue them. I can't believe out of all the parents in my school district that they haven't just sued them.

That's okay to express your feelings instead of letting it bottle up. I cuss when I'm angry too. 🤬

Only people mentioned by @CandaceRene77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope4 Humanity, click on at the bottom under it