Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Restored Republic:

Oopsie the UN and Biden and others are now standing there naked with the world watching saying that Russia is starting a war but with no war and all the blame for trying to cause a war on them.

Putin gave them all a giant wedgee of massive proportions and beat them without firing a shot and expose them all. What a move. Once again I say well played Putin for exposing the evil shits

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The more I read about Putin, the more I like this guy. He has guts and brains - a very rare trait in world leaders.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Well idk about liking him, but I am glad he is on our side.

Poor choice of word - I sure don't want to be in his circle of "friends", but what I mean is that he has a lot of guts and he speaks out against the evil cabal so I guess I can say that I have respect for him. He is fighting for our freedom from the bondage of the elite cabal so he must be pretty ok.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it