Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Restored Republic:

Oopsie the UN and Biden and others are now standing there naked with the world watching saying that Russia is starting a war but with no war and all the blame for trying to cause a war on them.

Putin gave them all a giant wedgee of massive proportions and beat them without firing a shot and expose them all. What a move. Once again I say well played Putin for exposing the evil shits

The more I read about Putin, the more I like this guy. He has guts and brains - a very rare trait in world leaders.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Well idk about liking him, but I am glad he is on our side.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Poor choice of word - I sure don't want to be in his circle of "friends", but what I mean is that he has a lot of guts and he speaks out against the evil cabal so I guess I can say that I have respect for him. He is fighting for our freedom from the bondage of the elite cabal so he must be pretty ok.

(1) Show this thread