Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Already DONE! EO13818๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ’ง623
[D]
Twitter % owned?
Other ownership stakes in the US?
What happens if seized?
Who controls?
Who controls the controllers?
EO 12/21.
NEW puppet master.
Direction.
Not deal.
Hostage.
No choice.
Think others.
Itโ€™s what you donโ€™t know.
Q

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

they may run, but cannot hide. many will kill themselves before they can be arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity, treason etc

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

the problem with this is
THESE PEOPLE DONT OPERATE BY HONORING ANYTHING...LAWS, THE CONSTITUTION, NUREMBERG, ETC, none of this matters to them right now. you have to totally shut off your understanding of the way things worked in the real world. this is bizarr-o world.

Covered in Trumps EO 13818, 12-2017--blocking property of those committing serious human rights violations.

I love that so many of us on are the same page.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I have to believe that this has been taken care of already

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Yes, it was...in one of Trump's earliest EOs,#13818, Dec 2017, blocking the property of those committing human rights violations.

(1) Show this thread

lets hope that was thought about it..