Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Another anon just sent me this...alot of us are feeling like you are right now. God bless you and don't forget "God Wins"! I'm thankful we can come to this forum and find friends that are going through the same thing!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I would love to be your friend or something you know where to find me 😘

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

We are all here to support-positive vibes your way

You got us!!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

How about family instead 💕

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

You have lots of like-minded frens here ☺️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

same. 🤣🤣🥰🥰

(2) Show this thread

feel better soon

That was the best video!
I love, love, love!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

(3) Show this thread

I hope you find a friend. I cry daily from loneliness. This world can be tough. God bless you.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication

Where we go one we all go. You have many friends you are here for you.!

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Know we are always here. Peace and love be with you💕God bless you, always.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You are in the right place. We are all friends and family world wide!

WRWY 💗💗💗✨✨✨

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

lean on me anytime you need

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

You came to the right place, nothing but friends here. 🥰🥰

we are here 4 you!

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

remember the magic

We R Here 4 You . Here is a HUG . ✨❤️✨
We will PRAY for God to surround you with his AWESOME energy and to give you strength to get through this. Reach out when you need to always remember, The Best Is Yet To Come! Hold your Fatih and trust in God as he always provides . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

You're never alone. There is always someone, somewhere near you. Can't always see them physically, but they are there. Clear the mind and focus on the positive energy.

https://youtu.be/EZyWPSX4h1E

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

We got you! 💞

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana was a little late to this party, but I do believe you are not alone hun.
God never leaves you and you have so many frens on here to call on when you are feeling down.

There are so many ppl that are alienated from family and frens.
Many even are living in their cars or or the streets not just trying to hold on.

We are here for you, just reach out when you need a booster of love from fellow Patriots.
This really wont last for ever.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

😝😜😜we are all connected. we are your family

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We all need someone who understands our point of view and the world as we know it, which is pretty different than what we originally believed it to be. I can't wait to meet like-minded Anons/Patriots

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

💞🌟You are never alone🌟💞

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

That's why a lot of us are here too. We have all relied on our online friends to get is thru this transitional period of our lives! It can be a lonely, challenging process, but know that we are all going through it too.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending not just one but two ♥️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIihblOPxrU

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Hang in there please, together we will get through this! 🙏🇧🇪❤

We are in this together my Patriot friend. Hugs...

With you on this! Like With. You.

I might know how you feeling…
I know no one on these platforms Im all by alone myself too, for the past two years… ive came to the conclusion that maybe im suppose to be alone- no out side interference to corrupt my mind or from keeping me from staying on task
-sure does get lonely tho’ im hoping this shall pass one day and ill be happy, happy, happy and full of joy. I wish the same for you too.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I'm sorry you are feeing down, know that you have many frens here and people watching over you always. There is so much love here, let it surround you. ✨🙏🏼✨

I understand the feeling. The road most of us have been on for years has been lonely at times with friends and family who are asleep and just don't see or understand what is happening. I wish I could just go for a walk or have coffee in real life with someone who sees what I do and gets it, someone I can relate to. The loneliness has made me stronger and I have learned more about myself along the way. Someday they will all awaken and things will be different. Until then lean on your frens here. Take care Patriot and keep the faith. 😊

(1) Show this thread