Didn't dish washers use to take 45 mins for a full cycle?
What's up with this 2 1/2 to 3 hour stuff!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Agreed! 45 should have another full term, not the 2.5 to 3 years leftover after the steal is fully exposed. We need to fix that.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Other Half to her Publication

45 was a sting operation.
45 put into place in what appeared to be an election, its been over 100 years of unlawful elections?
The whole government is completely unlawful, all of it since at least 1871.
Its not possible to fix an unlawful government.
Government must be dissolved under laws of War, and rid the world of government, starting maybe some like government 10 percent the size, like a group of elders sharing in protection of the life force energy of the people.
All BAR associations, members have been unlawful.
When no one of government exposes BAR members there is willing complicit crimes.
You can't fixed something fixed already from inception.
Selling justice is crime, treason, fraud, crimes against humanity, criminal monopolies, are crimes.
Its all one big sting operation with other countries, nations, all over the world.

(1) Show this thread

same with new ridiculous clothes washing mashing

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Dishes you say?

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

I HAVE A 1970 MAYTAG STILL WORKS MY HUSBAND KEEPS FINDING PART FOR IT UGG CANT BEAT AN OLD MAY TAG .. THOUGHT FOR SURE IED GET A NEW WHEN I SHUT THE HEAD OF A SNAKE IN THE DOOR OF IT AND RUN IT A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE I HAD TO FIG OUT WHAT THE SMELL WAS BUT NOPE WE JUST BLEACHED IT OUT SMH (ME VIA LOCA FARM LIFE )

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Mom of 3 ❤️ God Wins! #MAGA

They changed in 2014 with the new energy star requirements, supposedly! quality on all applainces went down and tech went up, thus raising costs and more wifi and cameras 🙆🏻‍♀️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree. I use the shortest cycle that allows heated drying. Also, have you noticed the push to use jetdry? It coats your glasses so water sheets off- pretty sure that coating isn’t something we should be ingesting.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Low water pressure, make sure you're not running the washer or a shower at the same time... (Or they just don't make em like they did in the 50's)😉

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

they took the stuff out of the soap for the greenies now the dishes still dont get clean

Smart tech...hand washing takes minutes, not hours. Plus it doesn't eves-drop on conversations.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

🙏 Pray all goes stellar tomorrow with surgery.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

By the time one rinses the dishes to put them in the dish washer to get clean I already dried mines the old way🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Movies used to be just about idk 90 minutes.
Recon we could change the name of this current movie playing from
"The Never Ending Story"
to
"The Greatest Story Ever Told"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🤬Idk VK but it must be contagious cause what ever caused it has also effected my damn clothes washer!🤬

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

mine too my clothes look awful! and my W & D cost me 4 times as much. these machines are for💩

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, I agree!!! 💩💩💩

(2) Show this thread

It´s take time to sprede poison on our dishes !

"It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. ”― Thomas Sowell

08-Mar-2018 6:55:52 PM CST8ch/qresearch

>>593959
Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Mr. Flood to his Publication

The profound meaning of the number 888 is directly linked to the manifestation of God in the flesh to save mankind of its sins.
#Biblical

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

New & improved. 😂

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

2,1,3 ~ 1221, 321, 123

That’s what we get for buying ‘energy efficient’ dishwashers. 🤣

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A time, times and half a time ...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A time, times and half a time ...

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

2-1-23....🤷‍♂️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Apr 06, 2018 3:17:40 PM EDT
Net shut down.
Q

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Heres another "collage of evil" for your collection..👊

(1) Show this thread

Not a decode person, but 45 seems like POTUS and 2 1/2 - 3 years to clean up this mess during the Biden Admin. I learn by following those who post to your timeline. :)

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

(4+5)+(2+1+2)+(3)
9+5+3=17
17= Q
45 = POTUS

POTUS mentioned dishwasher 3X

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Get Yourself A Whirlpool

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

There were 17 boxes stacked behind him.

(1) Show this thread

Lol my husband was just bitching the other night cause the dishwasher was running at midnight! i started it@7pm…🤷🏼‍♀️

Lol my husband was just bitching the other night cause the dishwasher was running at midnight! i started it@7pm…🤷🏼‍♀️