Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Public is not awake. Shock treatment is required. It will take the arrest of Fauci or a collapse of their currency to get their attention (I don't think the Durham indictments even register). Right now too many people are focused on fighting each other over masks and vaccine status.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Well you know something is up when all the people around you, who just a few weeks ago were avid CNN loyalists, have decided they don't know what to believe so they've made the decision to not watch or listen to the news at all. On the flip side, they've just decided to go on with their lives like nothing is wrong.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yes, when I'm around them It makes me think how nice it would be to be so clueless ... no inner pain for the lies / distrust nor the injustice(s) we have witnessed.
Trying to stay in a love vibration while still so VERY much aware is a bit of a task ... yet determined to manifest the world we all know that it should be.

Well we were all clueless at one time or another. I can't imagine the people who have been awake for decades. I think of George Carlin's routine on education where I'm sure he was dead serious and the crowd laughed.

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I think people have been awake to certain things for a very long time. For me it was the medical industry as a whole. Being a nurse wakes you up to the fact the whole medical industry is a fraud. I learned that back in the early 80's as a new nurse. I didn't last long in the field. When you know, you know. That said, there's so much awakening we all have to go through because we're all exposed to different lessons along our life's journey. We can't be awake about everything. All we can do is share what we know, what we've learned, and hope others listen. As far as the others around me, I honestly think they've hit a road block. It's like the phases of terminal cancer, anger, denial, and then acceptance and making the plans for their departure. I kinda feel like they're going through that process. Right now, they're in the anger, denial, bury their head in the sand, hoping for someone to make it all go away so they don't have to deal with it.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Interesting, I worked in research with PhDs and I saw how they had to scramble to get funding and how some would sell their mother for profit and recognition. People who think scientists can be corrupt or bought off have no idea how vicious the profession is. Fauci is not an anomaly.

(1) Show this thread

Yes I agree. Using his humor to turn on the lights ... sometimes people know "the messages are" right; they get the message and it becomes more like a nervous release laugh ...
Our consciousness KNOWS the truth.