My favorite part of all of my friends not talking to me anymore, is I found out who was on my team. I felt I was there for all of my people/friends, I was on their team. But when I challenged the narrative, the belief systems, they werenโ€™t on my team. I had lost my mind, I โ€œthinkโ€ too much, the world is not that complicated....I was the outcast.

That led me on an incredible journey. I am thankful and grateful for each one of those experiences. The pain I felt then, fueled the transformation that my soul was craving so so badly. Standing in my truth was the greatest choice I ever made, and the greatest choice I make in every NOW moment ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š and the soul family I discovered has been cheering me on as the all star team they truly are!

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

There are so many of us who have been trying to warn family and friends for how many years now? Me, since the O admin. I have become immune to the nasty backlash years ago. Yes, it wounded, initially, but you soldier on. Granted, it's somewhat easier now than it was back then and we were warned some people will NEVER wake up until their face is literally PUSHED smack into it!
Probably the worst is the permanent fracture between me and my youngest sister..we could never relate to one another. Polar opposites!
She bragged about her & hubs getting their 2 shots so they could travel. He was required to for his job. Now, my beloved once HEALTHY gym rat non-smoking/drinking BIL has had a 2nd heart surgery,and they discovered he has developed Stage4 colon cancer that has advanced,matasticized to his liver&chest. He has begun chemo at Mayo. SOB's killed my Mom last year. We wake up who we can, there's going to be casualties.We only lose if we give up.
You aren't alone friend! I'm with you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is so true for so many of us. The separation that occurs is like a cleansing of being washed in truth and light, and set free from the captivity of the false narrative. Those that share in this experience are those with whom we have a soul connection. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

I thank you Dale. Your posts have helped me tremendously on my own incredible journey. Have a wonderful day.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

You're welcome" and you have a Blessed one also"

(1) Show this thread