A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

My favorite part of all of my friends not talking to me anymore, is I found out who was on my team. I felt I was there for all of my people/friends, I was on their team. But when I challenged the narrative, the belief systems, they weren’t on my team. I had lost my mind, I “think” too much, the world is not that complicated....I was the outcast.

That led me on an incredible journey. I am thankful and grateful for each one of those experiences. The pain I felt then, fueled the transformation that my soul was craving so so badly. Standing in my truth was the greatest choice I ever made, and the greatest choice I make in every NOW moment 💚💚 and the soul family I discovered has been cheering me on as the all star team they truly are!

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I thank you Dale. Your posts have helped me tremendously on my own incredible journey. Have a wonderful day.

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it