Hmm… it's almost like Q is a multi-year program to remove the element of surprise from the most surprising event in history.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Its like yelling Boo and chitten your own pants at the same time.

So you're confident there is going to be a surprise and that this is not going to keep dragging and dragging until the normies wake up?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

i like your thinking...logically ... looking back one would agree ...its like we were being prepped for this...
the pre"Q"uel to Q...
the red pill movies/groups/speakers/events given to us since the 90's-2000's...the deprogramming started then ...?! idk
(re-watch these now...lol one will see how a sleep one really was back then).

bill cooper radio/books
noam chomsky lectures/books
most of mel gibson movies and the interview
the matrix
George magazine
9/11 [their] biggest mistake since JFK/RFK
the Anonymous group
V for vendetta
zeitgeist the movie (2007 1st movie only)
wiki-leaks
smart phone tech...2008-09 [their] 2nd biggest mistake
wall street bail outs of 2008
DJT social media (tweets) lol the Trolling Master!!!

other notable mentions of early-mid 20th century red pill dispensers... N.Tesla/ henry Fords (book 1920's)/ the john birch soc./ Manly Hall/ orwell/ francis parker yockey books/ ikes farewell speech/ JFK speeches & EO's/ MLK/ Malcom X...to name a few...

I miss my Q peeps, including YOU.
Banned from Twitter, FB, IG, LinkedIn. 😀

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Q is a work of great kindness and love.

Because the "most surprising event in history"
stands a good chance to become (for the normies)
the most Horrific event(s) in history.

Unspeakable unthinkable EVIL is being dragged into the Light of Truth, where it canNOT survive.

Thanks be to God.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Its as if the Lord had a plan. Weird. 😇

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Im just glad I didnt know Id need the patience of Job when Q first dropped. At this point my patience has become limitless. I know we are gonna win. I dont care how long it takes.

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Good reminder

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Precisely….WWG1WGA….QSTORM.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

oh silly....it's a terrorist conspiracy psy-op group( in my best facetious text voice 😁)

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Designed and created as a backchannel to the public to endure Future Events through transparency and regeneration of Individual Thought.

When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Then we will start again with doubt.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The Best is Yet to Come ❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Enjoy the show.