Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I heard the same last year : are we in a time loop ???

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Coincidence?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Past two winners - Bucs/ Rams
Both have "horns"

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana still thinks that was MJ in disguise last year and all the ppl in the gauzed up faces represented what he went thro after the evils trying to kill him in the deliberate Pepsi commercial accident burn.

Everyone intitled to their oppinion I guess but he surely sounded like MJ and his movements were like MJ.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Idk but did occur to me.

(1) Show this thread

If this episode is legit I am seriously watching every episode start to finish 😅

https://twitter.com/spirituallock/status/1491872759697268736?s=20&t=VYKly8tlSt2oja-eXz62TA

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Interesting@doqholliday! Do you predict the REAL Tupac will be there and not a hollogram?

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Rinse and repeat . . .

Wasn't last year's Super Bowl also referred to as a puppy show?

Personally, for half time, I would love to see all the snatched pedophiles grabbed at the game to be marched out on the field in cuffs, and sporting orange outfits with PEDO on the front and back!

Oh, to included any players, coaches, sports announcers, club owners, etc!

Now that would be a great half time show!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

since theyll have the colleseum packed and global television coverage, how about releasing a few lions as well?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

It definitely would!!!

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Snoop. snoopaloop.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

"You can bring your green hat".

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

another satanic halftime show i would guess.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Rolling Stone (01/12/22)
Tupac Shakur’s Sister Sues Executor of Rapper’s Estate for Embezzlement
Sekyiwa Shakur alleges that Tom Whalley “unreasonably enriched himself” with $5.5 million from record label founded by Tupac’s late mother Afeni
(2 Pics)
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/tupac-shakur-sister-lawsuit-executor-estate-embezzlement-1283272/

(1) Show this thread

Q Posts.
Stupid bowl > Puppy show

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

seems like somethings-a-brewing (FF)
olympics SB russia/ukraine

(1) Show this thread

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Wonder what n who it'll be this year.