Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

Their future is our future. We are bound by the love of freedom!

CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES WILL BE MORE THAN NEIGHBORS WHEN THIS BS IS DONE - WE WILL BE UNITED! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Let's first remember how to be a true republic - where each state asserts its own sovereignty and it's OK if California and/or New York make different choices than other states as to how their citizens want to run things. Cherish our diversity but remain united in spirit, and perhaps learn from different approaches tried by different states.

Pretty sure Canadians are very proud of their own country. We share a common bond as North Americans, but freedom is better preserved with true cooperation amongst separate co-equal governments.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

I never I said one damn word about surrendering sovereignty. I am passing information about a possible (and potentially beautiful) future.

As a Canadian, I very much desire this as a coming together of peoples who are more like family than friends. This is not something that would be forced on the people.

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down and stop reading things that aren’t there.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Isn't that exactly what the NWO wanted? Are we all being fooled???

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

No, this is not globalism. The Commonwealth - which Canada, Australia, New Zealand and a host of other countries were part of - ended when the Queen was executed. Australia, was - through some deal with China (if my memory serves) was a commodity traded on the New York stock exchange. When Donald Trump assumed control of that exchange, everything traded on it came under his juridiction (some say ownership). Long story short, this would be a GOOD thing, and frankly a natural evolution of the relationship between our countries. All of this said, it is certainly something that would only happen at the will of the people. There will be many such unions of nations - not as the result of a new world order.

(1) Show this thread