Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Their future is our future. We are bound by the love of freedom!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES WILL BE MORE THAN NEIGHBORS WHEN THIS BS IS DONE - WE WILL BE UNITED! 🇺🇸🇨🇦❤️

Let's first remember how to be a true republic - where each state asserts its own sovereignty and it's OK if California and/or New York make different choices than other states as to how their citizens want to run things. Cherish our diversity but remain united in spirit, and perhaps learn from different approaches tried by different states.

Pretty sure Canadians are very proud of their own country. We share a common bond as North Americans, but freedom is better preserved with true cooperation amongst separate co-equal governments.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

I never I said one damn word about surrendering sovereignty. I am passing information about a possible (and potentially beautiful) future.

As a Canadian, I very much desire this as a coming together of peoples who are more like family than friends. This is not something that would be forced on the people.

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down and stop reading things that aren’t there.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I'm quite calm. Sorry if I came across any other way. I just think it's important that we learn to accept multiple ways of doing things, and also move the power of government closer to the people.

I'd like to see more acceptance of diversity. Maybe that's coming from the problems I see in the US, where the country is practically ruled by the coastal elites, who have very different views and needs than those in other areas.
Not a fan of huge, inflexible governemnts but I love our Canadian neighbors!

(1) Show this thread