Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Their future is our future. We are bound by the love of freedom!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES WILL BE MORE THAN NEIGHBORS WHEN THIS BS IS DONE - WE WILL BE UNITED! 🇺🇸🇨🇦❤️

Isn't that exactly what the NWO wanted? Are we all being fooled???

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

No, this is not globalism. The Commonwealth - which Canada, Australia, New Zealand and a host of other countries were part of - ended when the Queen was executed. Australia, was - through some deal with China (if my memory serves) was a commodity traded on the New York stock exchange. When Donald Trump assumed control of that exchange, everything traded on it came under his juridiction (some say ownership). Long story short, this would be a GOOD thing, and frankly a natural evolution of the relationship between our countries. All of this said, it is certainly something that would only happen at the will of the people. There will be many such unions of nations - not as the result of a new world order.