Truckers facing standoff.
Superbowl looks nicely timedโ€ฆ
Who wrote this movie script?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

May God watch over them keep The ff out of there ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

The WIZARDS AND WARLOCKS wrote it.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

"The plan is so brilliant", says the Lord, "it could only have been given by Me" ~Kim Clement

(he also prophesied this...happening even now, and with dual meaning, imho: "California you are dying because of a drought...watch My sign.."....the drought is evidenced not only by the fires, but also the resistance of the Truth of His Word)

Yet, there is always a Remnant. May the fires be the spark that begins the part Kim also prophesied about America when he spoke, "America! God is not finished with you!"

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Fascinating side note: When I went to research that last quote from Kim Clement, I ran across this very interesting (and all appearances would say timely) Word regarding God's plans for Israel and America. It takes in not only America & Israel, but also makes mention of Russia.

Just remember, in prophecy, we and he see through a glass dimly, even as it is written, and consider the questions Kim asks at the bottom in the Codebreakers section. I still fully believe Putin, Xi, and POTUS Trump have been and are working together to facilitate the removal of those who wish to control us all, but God is in control and He wins, no matter.
https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=14365

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

I believe theres a drop that says โ€œeveryone watching the gameโ€

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

The actual REAL administration wrote the script. Fake Biden, Psucki and the rest of the cast are just playing their roles before they are locked up...or worse.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

I know for sure it wasnt me.. ๐Ÿคฃ

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

NCSWIC

The World is watching. SB and Olympics

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ONLY A GUESS
STEVE MANUSHION?

โ€œTelling the truth is fun.โ€ โ€• Andrew Breitbart

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Or even Steve Mnuchin.

(1) Show this thread

5:5

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

What does February 10th, 5:05 mean?

(1) Show this thread