Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

which one ? Putin 1.0 or Putin 2.0 ??

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

A tough man that pulls no punches.
I may not agree with how he runs his country but, I don't have to. I really don't know a whole lot about him or Russia. He seems like a very smart man though.
Maybe the reason he's so strict with his people is to protect them? I don't know. As I said, I don't know enough about him but I think he's a smart and tough man.

have liked and respected him since becoming
aware of him, just a sense or instinct

he kicked the bolsheviks out of that nation
and brought Christianity back to the 'mother country',
that's all i needed to know

even bought a tee shirt years ago, and i rarely buy tees,
tho prolly did so just to tick people off

HUMANITARIAN

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

At this high level of chess you need to be able to play both sides of the board in order to beat your opponent, as we get closer and closer to the final moves, I see him moving the white pieces.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Don’t know re past or present Putin,
BUT, he calls it loud and clear, which is immensely refreshing and super necessary at a time like this . He appears to stick to his word. He’s a dynamo where action needs to be taken. He’s brave. His country adores him - top indicator. As is, I stand by him.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Doesnt want centralized banking...thats good. I find it interesting when President Trump says he is not the same person. But seems to me he doesn't play with the deep state.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

Patriot for his People!#WhiteHat who repented!

white hat

:)

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

bahahahaha Kim you won!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

The fact that the MSM went after him aka The Russia Collusion with Canidate Trump/POTUS Trump speakes volumes. Then he said the elites were Satan Worshippers, and also banned Americans from adopting Russian children because of the horrible crimes against children here. I believe him to be a man of faith, that he loves his country and its citizens. 🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

People forget Putin's background it would be wise to study it. now is he part of the plan? maybe

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Pink Storm Tie = For Our Children

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

is The Big Lebowski. The dude abides.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I know I am a little late getting into this conversation.
From what I have seen of him over the years, he is not the same person and had been long ago, replaced.
- He has taken Mother Russia in a new, fresh direction.
- They have backed their Ruble with gold for almost 10 years now.
-Russia trades natural gas and oil with gold to the other countries that do the same ie India and Pakistan.
A few years ago, Mr. Putin offered (globally) land in Siberia to live on for free. The stipulation was the people had to maintain the land as farmland (they did not have to work it) and learn to speak Russian. To me, if I was in a different age I would have gladly moved there.
Mr. Putin is a Godly man and has made many efforts to restore a faith base in the Russian people.
So to answer your original question ; he is a man of honor, courage and integrity.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Here Hear Charlie 👍I resonate with this and appreciate how humbly and honorably you have shared your opinion Sir. Let us brighten that spotlight over him and remove these illegitimate interrogation lamps 🔦 😊

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

He is a Christian. I believe he is working with Trump to take down the Cabal. I also think he is trolling the hell out of our MSM and idiots in the WH.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Always admired his stand against allowing the "excesses" of the West to take root in his country and protecting his people. Had great respect for that.

The fact the fakestream media were always so against him him made me think he was most likely a "good guy" ✨😘

misunderstood due to years of fearmongering from our government and media.

Tartary

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

This is the good version. Going by astrology, he's a Libra, so he weighs and balances decisions, while Trump is a Gemini that can see both sides and keep the conversation going - those two air signs that can fly above, are an astrological love match.

I knew neither he nor Trump would want the legacy of pushing a nuclear button. But, boy, can they push peace buttons!

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Ally of the white hats…

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

A long time ago I really only knew that he was KGB, very calculated, fierce, loyal to his country. I read that he had banned Americans from adopting children from Russia because of the horrible child abuse in U.S. I noticed a soft spot in him, or a new Putin, one never knows. I think WH now, part of the Alliance to bring down DS, he said they worship Satan. IMO going to kick the DS out of Ukraine that will expose the Biden’s WW💥🙏🏼🐸

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

Hes no angel, hes tough, he hates Satan and the DS cabal, he thinks the Western culture agenda is disgusting, he’s the boogie man for Western Governments, used to scare their people, he wants to be left alone, he cares more for his country than most puppet leaders, he will stand up for injustice, he’s wise, calulated and can be incredibly dangerous if pushed too far.
Im not so sure hes the orignal Putin.
I like him way more than I like Boris Johnson. 😁

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

FIERCE. And loyal to his country's people.

The [DS] is terrified by the Truth of this man and his actions.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In some respect I believe you can not take the KGB out of him. on the other hand, I had more respect for him than i did for the kenyan back in the day. I mean he did call the rulers of the world satinists so idk? Watched some of his speeches and whatnot and he seems fine but how does he stay in power? Why was he picked to be the ruler of Russia? To many unknowns to form a valid opinion, at least from my limited knowledge

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

peter the great reincarnated.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

He is all about keeping Russia strong and he is clever. BUT he is of pure heart about the children and that tells me a lot about his character. Therefore I trust him.