#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Putin.
What is your opinion of him?

I know I am a little late getting into this conversation.
From what I have seen of him over the years, he is not the same person and had been long ago, replaced.
- He has taken Mother Russia in a new, fresh direction.
- They have backed their Ruble with gold for almost 10 years now.
-Russia trades natural gas and oil with gold to the other countries that do the same ie India and Pakistan.
A few years ago, Mr. Putin offered (globally) land in Siberia to live on for free. The stipulation was the people had to maintain the land as farmland (they did not have to work it) and learn to speak Russian. To me, if I was in a different age I would have gladly moved there.
Mr. Putin is a Godly man and has made many efforts to restore a faith base in the Russian people.
So to answer your original question ; he is a man of honor, courage and integrity.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Here Hear Charlie 👍I resonate with this and appreciate how humbly and honorably you have shared your opinion Sir. Let us brighten that spotlight over him and remove these illegitimate interrogation lamps 🔦 😊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Thank you, Susie!
I believe he has a certain spiritual glow and twinkle in his eyes that a person only gets when they live according to what is right and just - therefore what God would intend for us to be like. The days of demonizing a persons character by what others tell us what to think, is over. We all can see and look for the good.

(1) Show this thread