I never thought I would be a "right-wing extremist" just for believing people should buy their own crack pipes.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

LOL

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

It's so crazy, isn't it?😯 WTHeck??🙃

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Did Biden say Free Crack pipes?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Lol, too funny...#CrackingMeUp

im sure they consider us racist because it's "black history month" here
#CrackisWhack

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Yes. a black history Month. a LGBGT and sometimes Y Month. but for 1 Week it's politically incorrect to have Christmas - its the Winter Holidays.
Not very inclusive, eh?

(1) Show this thread

I never thought I would believe that we are fighting Satan and his demons a few years ago Martin, but here we are.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

We've been fighting satan and his demons for about 6,000 years...at least.

Buckle up, shit's gettin' real.

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

That was my exact first response

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

"right-wing extremist" Really Has A Nice Ring To It Tho.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

🤣😂