Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we all know that rhe puppet masters are setting up this hit on Ukraine 👀 look here not there 👀 they are so evil but it will come to light . the DS will be going down soon . byebyedon

😂 Don´t f........with the wrong marine 😂

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He doesn't want a war
It's pretty clear
You saw him with his doG?
Good soul IMO

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

Does the UN control NATO?
Following the signature of the General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina (the Dayton Agreement) on 14 December 1995, NATO was given a mandate by the United Nations, on the basis of UN Security Council Resolution 1031, to implement the military aspects of the peace agreement.Oct 5, 2021

Topic: Relations with the United Nations - NATO

idky but some how i have always felt like they both have had the same agenda i dont trust them.... Biden diff owned by ukrain why has our military not done something to rebuke bidens ties to ukrane and ccp preferably publicly done so by now

Thanks for explaining that Vlad💡

Intel MOAB metaphors can morph into literal ones.
Do not panic. (64)

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Hey VK, has pencil neck been upgraded to watermelon head?
Asking for a friend.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

i honestly don’t know what this means but i found it a few years ago. schiff and “pencil neck”.
35 = JFK

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

dman lol 😎🤣🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Lots of corruption and atrocities stem from relationships with Ukraine oligarchs; US & world leaders alike...

Is Putin a White Hat?

Is that why the media go overboard in demonizing him?

Is this whole Russia vs. Ukraine narrative/action really us vs. [them], good vs. evil?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Putin is a White Hat.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Remember, Russia banned US adoption of Russian children. Did he know something?

https://www.npr.org/2017/07/20/538370632/russian-ban-on-u-s-adoptions-becomes-embroiled-in-trump-controversy

(2) Show this thread

We Goin Nuclear!
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT

Hey VK...is there such a thing as nuclear weapons?Or is that another big lie?

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I believe it´s a big lie.

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I've seen many posts over the past two years working the PR angle for Putin's image. Many suggest that Putin is collaborating with DJT to defeat the globalists and that he really has just been misunderstood and demonized by the MSM. I was part of a youth delegation to the USSR right before the coup and saw what the dying embers of the Soviet Union looked like. I saw empty, broken people resulting from decades of draconian rule, forbidden Christian fellowship and permanent injustice. Nothing teaches a young American kid to value freedom more than an experience like that - I literally kissed the ground when we landed back in the US. Perhaps Putin has rejected his KGB indoctrination and seen the light or perhaps he decided this is the way for now. As always Patriots, discernment and critical thinking are the order of the day.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Not a clean hand can be found among leadership aged or experienced humans...the very nature of that ladder leaves your hands filthy just to climb it. Our very own government has not been/is not what everyone thinks it was/is...not remotely so. I mean far deeper/older than Mockingbird w/the media, etc.
There is no real history available, not even to the superius crusta among the very highest educated. We found some "leaky spots' in literature we can provide links for, but much of it must be read in very "olde Englifh" or painstakingly translated from Latin manually (peck, peck, peck look-at type, peck, peck, etc) as it is photocopies of book pages in oft crooked text strings from the oldest of printing presses. Not copy/paste modern text!

(1) Show this thread

10. 10 < jj

i think Putin is a great man

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication

im with you WWG1WGA 🐸

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Every time I see B52 planes, I can't believe my uncle flew a plane that big!

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for what you are doing for all of us. It means the world to me.

“No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.”

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Putin doesn’t sound like someone who wants to go to war. This conflict feels forced. The fake news & the Resident Brandon Administration = enemy of the people. Reminds me of drop 4822: 🇺🇸🦅

Q drop 4822

WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Same here!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I don't think the Ukraine wants a war either. The DS is a cornered animal and they are very dangerous. Nuclear global annihilation as a threat isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

(7) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Love it! Reminds me of this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06dtN3NcEI

Trump and Putin shake hands ahead of Vietnam APEC meeting - YouTube

(11 Nov 2017) US President Donald Trump on Saturday shook hands briefly with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin ahead of a meeting of world leaders at th...

(1) Show this thread

hmmm putin is correct..
but why did he take crimea in the 1st place. i forgot.
but you bet he thought about this before he did it.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

i also agree with a posting farther down on this page. its about ukraine.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Alliance.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

40 seconds in reminds me of War Games.

Nuclear war is a pyrrhic victory. Putin knows this. If the people pushing for war are cornered and willing to take everyone with them....?

912 followers
129----921 vibes

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

My guess is Ukraine is pulling brandon's strings. They want cover for them to take Crimea back from Russia. They want it to look like Russia is the aggressor. Brandon is being controlled to get NATO allies to aid in the false flag against Russia. Putin has put his troops on the border as a defensive move and not an offensive move.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

right...

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

white hat type stuff?!
he has dirt on [them] all type stuff?!
declas type stuff?!
idk this is some heavy shit?!
so many questions VK...idk its getting good now!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

There is SO MUCH more to the backstory than western media or politicos will ever cover honestly. So much suffering in that region for the ethnic Russians trapped behind Annexation lines....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Banner Update - Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 3:55:44 PM
When Moon?

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Were we told this is going to be biblical because COVID is the hebrew word divoc spelled backwards? In Hebrew, the word divoc means "the possession of a demon." This name is also referred to as "possessed by an evil spirit." There are a few other possible meanings for the name Divoc, but they all refer to the same thing: the evil soul.

Now stories are coming out that there is a push for more AIDS testing, Pfizer's new covid drug has HIV drug in it....😨

We really are in a war of good vs evil!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

I listen to Iheartradio. They push a commercial on AIDS testing since January was ending. I wondered if it was from the jab having the spike protein in it like AIDS. Glad you confirmed my suspicions there is something afoot.

(1) Show this thread

“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”

Q 133
[Objective] to keep POTUS away from PUTIN failed.
Bolton + PUTIN should scare you.
Enemies are allies.
EVIL has no place here.
America is no longer for sale.
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.
The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W).
Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the 'why').
Read the BIBLE.
GOD WINS.
Q 1603

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Johnny, VK just changed picture.

+
What advanced weapons did POTUS send to Ukraine?
2 + 2 = 6?
Define projection.
Think $1,800,000,000 Hussein WH > Ukraine [which bank?].
Think US AID > Ukraine
Think WW AID > Ukraine
Q 3836
POTUS meeting PUTIN on 11.11
Now what are the odds of that?
Q 2396
Q 1935

(2) Show this thread