#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Putin doesn’t sound like someone who wants to go to war. This conflict feels forced. The fake news & the Resident Brandon Administration = enemy of the people. Reminds me of drop 4822: 🇺🇸🦅

Q drop 4822

WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I don't think the Ukraine wants a war either. The DS is a cornered animal and they are very dangerous. Nuclear global annihilation as a threat isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Same here!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

it’s all distractions from knowing the truth is about to hit the fan
trying to start a war…

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I agree. Just like what happened in Afganistan a few months ago. Something just doesn't seem right

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts