How to win an information war:
1. Be annoying for years on end.
2. Win.

i have submitted my vaccine exception based on health, religious and scientific exemption. i copied over a dozen studies articles on the side effects vaers data . how cdc nih data dont make sense when more people died during the year we have vaccines. articles on ingredients mrna, Dr Malones take in the mrna he invented, polyethylene glycol (aka miralax) and allergi reactions and pfizer throws in a smidge of potassium chloride ya know… used in lethal injections. the fetal tissue article for religious exemption and to be absolutely certain i hit max level of irritation the article depicting their liability for any vaccines coerced already. anyone need a formerly employed nurse?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

miralax they pushed for years on small children every freakin hospital......😑😑😑

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Religious Exemption Approved

β€œLife is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

Did you use a sample religious exemption to complete your request? I am trying to fond someone to assist with mine.

(1) Show this thread