How to win an information war:
1. Be annoying for years on end.
2. Win.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Anyone "white hat" or perceived Patriot with a black and white profile pic should not be trusted. I learned that way back on twitter and thus far every black and white pic of a questionable person has proven to be untrustworthy and/or has been called out or their credibility has been put into question. I didn't believe it until I did. I took note of b and w pics, and watched it unfold. And wouldn't you know it, it was true. Might not be true for all of the, but it's worth considering. JMO

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

THIS TRUTH !!!!! NEVER EVER GIVE UP NEVER EVER GIVE IN NEVER EVER SURRENDER !!!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

@martingeddes I do not find Truth or Exposers of Truth to be annying. I find it liberating.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because the 'WINNERS" write history!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

1. accomplished/ongoing
2. ☺️

Morning. Let’s fooking go!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i have submitted my vaccine exception based on health, religious and scientific exemption. i copied over a dozen studies articles on the side effects vaers data . how cdc nih data dont make sense when more people died during the year we have vaccines. articles on ingredients mrna, Dr Malones take in the mrna he invented, polyethylene glycol (aka miralax) and allergi reactions and pfizer throws in a smidge of potassium chloride ya know… used in lethal injections. the fetal tissue article for religious exemption and to be absolutely certain i hit max level of irritation the article depicting their liability for any vaccines coerced already. anyone need a formerly employed nurse?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Religious Exemption Approved

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

miralax they pushed for years on small children every freakin hospital......😡😡😡

(2) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🧡love it!💛

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

so I was born with the gift of winning an information war. Knew it was for a reason lol

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I hope we WIN the whole war soon!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,is it us or them who are annoying😂🤔🍿

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

DONE (/

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

good plan Martin , like sandpaoer on a sunburnt back

Armed with Memes🙂

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

We've drained them of their main ammo source, most are starting to dry up.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

I want one 🤩

(1) Show this thread

Lather, rinse, repeat. No mercy for these cretins.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💥💥💥😉⚡🔥❤️

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Bam‼️

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Be this annoying 😀 😃

How long have you been Battling? When did you really get it?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

BP Oil Premeditated-Disaster-Not-Spill.

(1) Show this thread

Whatcha gonna do CALL the federal illuminati guys and say HEY got some info. FK NO you HOPE that the good guys got their own searches going on for truth and you fkin DRENCH the platforms and plan that before the fkin net exists, NOW look at us. YAY>