I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

pleeeaasssee, do not put this crap up unless you have proven it to be accurate. too many have lost their lives and livlihoods to disinformation. not saying this is but i want the sauce to go with it.

You need to take responsibilty for your decisions. DISCERNMENT is key. If you trust God, you will have discernment. Do your own research and you will know the truth.

In response Born InAmerica to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

obviously you have not read my posts. again, discernment does not cone to those who do not believe, as such, why i said what i said. maybe discernment told me to post what i said? do you not question? discernment asks that we question. we are all on different levels, is this possibly my way of achieving higher understanding/discernment?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Born InAmerica to his Publication

it is your opinion. you opinion is not fact. is this a real picture? is this a meme? could this be real? is this photoshopped. is this nust symbomism? freedom of speech is here to stay whether you like it or not. who are you to tell someone not to post this is my question.

(1) Show this thread