Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

For Christmas sake folks--JUST FUCKING ZOOM IN and find the TRUTH! I taught Photoshop for 10 years--retouch, repair, enhance, etc. This is not hard.

YUCK! i just threw up. 🤢

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Quite clear who is in charge!

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

it is photoshopped everyone! although I dont doubt that Boris is a creep. NWO pathetic and bumbling puppet he is to be sure... friendly tip on images found online is to go to www.tineye.com and run any image through their free program to establish legitimacy and source.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Francesca Grady to her Publication

For Christmas sake Folks--Just FUCKING ZOOM IN--I taught Photoshop for 10 years--retouch, repair, colorize, etc. THIS IS NOT HARD! U are the best people I've Never Met--and I Love U!

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Yes, Boris is a satanic pedo. If you research him, you will see. These people are sick!!!

Boris looks like he is frugged and is in a far away placeThe child hands look to far apart to be tied but feet does

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

🤢🤮😡🤬😥...May GOD of HEAVEN interviene and SOON...#godwins#NCSWIC#SaveOurChildren

disgusting

#WWG1WGA, Trumpie, Patriot, Martial Arts, Chess Player, Truth Seeker, Metaphysical Practitioner, Child of God. 🇺🇸 👊🙏♟☯😎💥🆓

POS!

pleeeaasssee, do not put this crap up unless you have proven it to be accurate. too many have lost their lives and livlihoods to disinformation. not saying this is but i want the sauce to go with it.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Born InAmerica to his Publication

You need to take responsibilty for your decisions. DISCERNMENT is key. If you trust God, you will have discernment. Do your own research and you will know the truth.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Boris is a satanic pedo. If you research him on DuckDuckgo, you will see. Also, check out this song. This is how the UK people feel about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOo8rd6T7s

(2) Show this thread

i just cant. omg could someone please help her

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Arrests are being made all over the world right now.

Keep praying, Saints and Patriots!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

OMG , BJ is another one of "them". Disgusting mf's.

In response Alaskan Beauty to her Publication

Yes, he is one of them. If you research him on DuckDuckgo, you will see how bad he is. Also, check out this song. This is how the UK people feel about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOo8rd6T7s

(1) Show this thread

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

Something not right about this picture. Is she Photoshopped in?

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

🤮🤮🤮🤮Is this "real" ? Looks like something out of a child's nightmare. Why are there so many pedos?

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication

Sadly, most of the world leaders are if you research them on DuckDuckgo. These people are sick!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Creepy PEDO's

Brit with an inquisitive mind from as far back as I can remember. Red-pilled since 9/11 been searching for truth(s) ever since.

Such a disturbing picture.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

Speechless🤬