I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

pleeeaasssee, do not put this crap up unless you have proven it to be accurate. too many have lost their lives and livlihoods to disinformation. not saying this is but i want the sauce to go with it.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanPatriotOH in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Born InAmerica to his Publication

Boris is a satanic pedo. If you research him on DuckDuckgo, you will see. Also, check out this song. This is how the UK people feel about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOo8rd6T7s

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

thanks Qpatriot, trying to get some new eyes on whats happening outside of our bubble. trulyappreciate the links...

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Born InAmerica to his Publication

You need to take responsibilty for your decisions. DISCERNMENT is key. If you trust God, you will have discernment. Do your own research and you will know the truth.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

obviously you have not read my posts. again, discernment does not cone to those who do not believe, as such, why i said what i said. maybe discernment told me to post what i said? do you not question? discernment asks that we question. we are all on different levels, is this possibly my way of achieving higher understanding/discernment?

(1) Show this thread