Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

All of this just pisses me off as I drove 4 hours to another state and have to stay here for 6 weeks while my son goes thru cancer treatment using Proton Beam Therapy.
I want to give him Ivermectin but if I don't do the therapy they will take away my kid...?
Omg...I am so mad rt now I could spit fire.
All of this is just horse shit and our children are suffering so much.
My child is going thru hell and went blind in his rt eye from this invasive tumor and we have 2 surgeries to go after this!
I am so effing mad. And we got jerked around by drs for 4 damn months before they did a damn thing to help us. I had to fight for my son on a daily basis.
I now need to go hit something out of frustration or break a dish plate like the Greeks.

Only people mentioned by @auntieeme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emma ElT, click on at the bottom under it