Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

There's a person pretending to be someone he isn't, while at the same time pretending to be the president of the United States.

He's "running the country" from a fake White House, and the nation's capital is a ghost town.

At the same time, there's also a "deadly virus" going around which is threatening to wipe out the world's population unless everyone gets vaccinated.

Yep, it seems EXACTLY like a movie.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

We should have learned from the Patriot Act. Anything the gvt does for safety only protects themselves

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I think the insanity began with the seatbelt law! How is me buckling up helping anyone but me? Shouldn’t I be the one to decide what happens to myself? Sounds a bit like the mask mandates doesn’t it.

Before this law became a law when it was a mere suggestion, it was a billboard here and an ad in a magazine, then all of a sudden you couldn't look anywhere that wasn't advertising seatbelts.. "WE have found out that if this person or that person had been wearing a seat belt...they would never have died in this accident." Before they decided they were no longer accidents, they became crashes, sounded so much better!! NO one has an accident any more they are deliberate crashes.. smh.. Any way there was so blasted much money coming into every state to get ppl to "BUCKLE UP FOR SAFETY" And money hungry greedy politicians and depts.Jumped on it.. BUT here's the deal, we never questioned, we never said why doesn't the cop have to wear one? Little by little they were inching our rights away from us. This has to be the straw that broke that poor camels back.. And no It will never be normal, Once every one understands WE CANT go back to the way it was! It will be better it will be less painful

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Just Diana to her Publication

It takes the focus off of the sovereignty of God. It places our destiny and hope for a “savior” in rules/man. Sovereignty = I know where I am going. Safety = please keep me here where I am “safe”.