Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

qu’elle arrive 😎🍿

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I was in the museum in Dallas, stood next to the window where JFK was supposedly shot from. There's no way anyone other than a trained sniper made that shot, and certainly not with the old rifle Oswald supposedly shot JFK with. The second shot came from a completely different direction, no way the first shooter fired both shots.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Oswald had nothing to do with it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Joe Bidan Oswald ~One~

There were 8 shooters, and a young CIA agent helped arrange and coordinate, GHW BUSH, Later to become CIA director, vp and president

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

yes and not Harvey Lee Oswald as is still being told.

(1) Show this thread

THE CIA KILLED JFK.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Elaine Franklin to her Publication

Thank you SO much for sharing!!! This is amazing confirmation. I wonder when these photos were actually taken? I see the article
was published in October 1971.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Elaine Franklin to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bay 17d to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

The entire assassination plot was orchestrated by George HW Bush. There were a dozen assassins positioned around the route on Elm St. Many of them completely missed the car but 4 of them fired and hit the President 2 or 3 times and John Connelly once. There is nobody more complicit in the murder of President Kennedy than Bush Sr.. His son George W was in Dallas that day no doubt to celebrate. There are many false narratives out there, but this one is the closest to the facts as I have heard.