Anti-Trump Activist Megan Rapinoe Gets Devastating News - USWNT Coach Says She Is Not On Squad For Next Tournament
She deserves this.

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

perfect she or he is a national disgrace, embarrassment, cancer of the national team, rude, selfish teammate, showboat, & an under average OVERRATED soccer player. I Quit watching due to this hateful bitch. i thoroughly enj9y watching and cheering on woman's soccer(football). It is one of the few wombman sports i dig & sand volleyball 🏐
Good job 👏#USA
bye Felicia. We the People never want to see your face again. China is taking in ugly unwanted white people. #MeganRapinoe u suck at soccer a selfish & un-brillant player of the game STFU&Down you clown 🤡
@MeganRapinoe =#CCP lover claims she is an atheist my ass more like God hater
& proud baby killer
Megan you don't have to go home but you can't stay there.i hear China is taking in the Rock#DwayneJohnson
maybe you could catch a flight together. ✈ we the people aren't going to entertain the stars anymore. so Get the Fuck out of our country 🇺🇸

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

That dude's a bitch.