Anti-Trump Activist Megan Rapinoe Gets Devastating News - USWNT Coach Says She Is Not On Squad For Next Tournament
She deserves this.

perfect she or he is a national disgrace, embarrassment, cancer of the national team, rude, selfish teammate, showboat, & an under average OVERRATED soccer player. I Quit watching due to this hateful bitch. i thoroughly enj9y watching and cheering on woman's soccer(football). It is one of the few wombman sports i dig & sand volleyball 🏐
Good job πŸ‘#USA
bye Felicia. We the People never want to see your face again. China is taking in ugly unwanted white people. #MeganRapinoe u suck at soccer a selfish & un-brillant player of the game STFU&Down you clown 🀑
@MeganRapinoe =#CCP lover claims she is an atheist my ass more like God hater
& proud baby killer
Megan you don't have to go home but you can't stay there.i hear China is taking in the Rock#DwayneJohnson
maybe you could catch a flight together. ✈ we the people aren't going to entertain the stars anymore. so Get the Fuck out of our country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it