Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

Well im curious for sure. I have two little brothers, one has no taste, one has no smell. They got slightly sick and the senses never recovered months later. Ive been trying to figure this out. They are not jabbed as i scared them enough to not get it. Their mother is however, jabbed twice. she did not listen and has been almost constantly sick, sniffly...
I have seen here and there that graphne is on some masks too( they only wear them in class), could this be the cause? I want to help them but not sure how. I still stand by this is a common cold/flu but i cant explain losing smell and taste. This needs to be figured out for sure.

I don't think anyone knows for certain what has been used as ingredients on the masks, plus there are many manufacturers. Many are made in China. Lately there's a lot of evidence that the masks are almost negligible for preventing illness. Therefore the risk to benefit ratio is important to consider. Especially for school children. Once again, much has been published about the masks. Best to research and decide for yourself.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it