Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Well im curious for sure. I have two little brothers, one has no taste, one has no smell. They got slightly sick and the senses never recovered months later. Ive been trying to figure this out. They are not jabbed as i scared them enough to not get it. Their mother is however, jabbed twice. she did not listen and has been almost constantly sick, sniffly...
I have seen here and there that graphne is on some masks too( they only wear them in class), could this be the cause? I want to help them but not sure how. I still stand by this is a common cold/flu but i cant explain losing smell and taste. This needs to be figured out for sure.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Much published on spike proteins yet we don't exactly know what harm may be done. See Frontline Doctors & Stew Peters & Dr Judy Mikovits. Will there ever be a simple protocol to alleviate symptoms of possible victimization of spike protein shedding? Presently different solutions are being offered. I posted some long lists. But use caution- because even things that are good for us can backfire. People have various allergies & sensitivities, so it's best to try 1 or 2 things at a time to make sure they are well tolerated. Some doctors say the same protocol for Covid will also help for spike proteins.
Disclaimer: For all health issues, it's crucial to seek medical advice. Sometimes seek a second opinion., that is, never give up!
See Dr Zelenko's protocol: natural ingredients suggested for a common cold, or minor cases & then, medicines for more serious cases. NOTE: THE SUGGESTIONS ARE FOR > 45
*MORE INFO IS NEEDED FOR CHILDREN*

I don't think anyone knows for certain what has been used as ingredients on the masks, plus there are many manufacturers. Many are made in China. Lately there's a lot of evidence that the masks are almost negligible for preventing illness. Therefore the risk to benefit ratio is important to consider. Especially for school children. Once again, much has been published about the masks. Best to research and decide for yourself.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

I actually thought my taste buds were back to normal, but not quite there yet. An odd chalky taste still lingers on the tongue. A week before getting sick, I had to attend an event with many people in attendance. I have done well in avoiding crowds, but this was an important favor I did for someone.

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Could be the graphene, jabbed mom or contaminated masks or even oxygen deprivation. Homemade HCQ and a detox bath(1/4 cup of borax, pink himalayan sea salt and epsom salt), clears out most toxins with the bath, the HCQ cleans and protects the cells. This is basically a head to toe, inside and out detox. It works wonders!