Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

RED WHITE & BLUE White House - Washington D.C. Live cam.

Hospitals will flat out murder you~! #maga

https://rumble.com/vu0uvg-red-white-and-blue-white-house-washington-d.c.-live-cam.html

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So the vaccine they injected ALL THESE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WITH GAVE THEM AIDS???? MAYBE THIS HAS CREATED A NEW AIDS PANDEMIC??? THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU EVIL MURDERERS!!!

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

Yes, this “vaccine” has given people HIV

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This has been known early on, that immune systems are compromised after a person takes this experimental injection. This is also why the recommendations of Fauci, CDC etc were all designed to weaken the immune system. This produces a double whammy to the immune system. These things adversely affects the immune system:
☆Masking which produces hypoxia which causes respiratory acidosis
☆Oversanitizing
☆Distancing
☆Isolation
☆Reduced sun exposure= low D levels
☆Fear causes the release of harmful hormones

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🎯🎯👍 Yep!!! 🙏

(1) Show this thread