Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I wish I could be Kari Lake for a day to clearly speak about this the way she does.

What a great patriot!

Discussion: if you are lying to the people, it is a bad business model

BE her every day! Be LOUD! Be an OBNOXIOUS supporter of truth! The enemy has intimidated the voices of the people long enough that now when I am called to speak out by either the situation/circumstances or I am being directly addressed or attacked...I am not with all my might, trying to be "That guy" that when they see me coming they are already tense with what I will likely do & say, and rolling their eyes already at the thought of addressing me for fear of looking like they truly are...LIARS!
I do not address conversations leveled at me any longer...I show up with a verbal lance and Intend to do conversational jousting combat and if need be leading up to physical combat to start saying...

STOP! NO MORE, I WILL YIELD NOT ANOTHER FUCKING INCH AND YOU STOP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! ON THIS VERY SPOT YOUR BULLSHIT ENDS THIS MOMENT!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

πŸ™Yes, exactly. 100 percent!!!

I have stopped communicating with people that push their lies on me, and they see fire in my eyes if they start up. I am not placating any more. I am just so fed up. The lies and mandates have to stop!!

It is just that Kari Lake was able to be so calm, which is more focused and less emotional, and I need to work on that.

Trump is the same way. Calm in the eye of the storm.

I used to be like that all the time, but the last 2 years has affected my mojo.

I need my full-on mojo back!!πŸ™

Shock does that to me, but it has gotten to the point that I cannot be shocked any more, so the mojo grows again, every day.😁😍

Be all you can be! I'm the man that has the bubble machine for the kids parties and also can use my thumbs to scoop out a mofo's eyeballs and crush em like grapes.
Whoops did I say that out loud?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I just started letting go myself though. I was made to narrate every school play, never got to sing as I wanted, my grandfather made me able to read and understand what I was reading while I read it aloud live time as I spoke it simultaneously. You can hand me something, a mic, an audience, and I can read it as comfortably over a mic to a crowd as if I was speaking it live time generated from my own mind. He was ruthless about my public speaking being properly spoken and the correct enunciation being used when doing so, I must speak to the very farthest person in the room and make sure they leave with no confusion as to what I had said. He was a naval instructor his whole naval career. He had me 7yrs ahead of reading all through school. I am conducting several law suites defending myself. I recently "absorbed" constitutional law! I am now dangerous to them and I think I see a calling...even this late in my life! I'm 55 this year!

(2) Show this thread