I wish I could be Kari Lake for a day to clearly speak about this the way she does.

What a great patriot!

Discussion: if you are lying to the people, it is a bad business model

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yeah, I need to work on keeping my composure like that. I get very passionate and a lot of people have a hard time with that so I have been working very hard on that. She's great.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

agree 100 percent, ty for telling me

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

BE her every day! Be LOUD! Be an OBNOXIOUS supporter of truth! The enemy has intimidated the voices of the people long enough that now when I am called to speak out by either the situation/circumstances or I am being directly addressed or attacked...I am not with all my might, trying to be "That guy" that when they see me coming they are already tense with what I will likely do & say, and rolling their eyes already at the thought of addressing me for fear of looking like they truly are...LIARS!
I do not address conversations leveled at me any longer...I show up with a verbal lance and Intend to do conversational jousting combat and if need be leading up to physical combat to start saying...

STOP! NO MORE, I WILL YIELD NOT ANOTHER FUCKING INCH AND YOU STOP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! ON THIS VERY SPOT YOUR BULLSHIT ENDS THIS MOMENT!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

🙏Yes, exactly. 100 percent!!!

I have stopped communicating with people that push their lies on me, and they see fire in my eyes if they start up. I am not placating any more. I am just so fed up. The lies and mandates have to stop!!

It is just that Kari Lake was able to be so calm, which is more focused and less emotional, and I need to work on that.

Trump is the same way. Calm in the eye of the storm.

I used to be like that all the time, but the last 2 years has affected my mojo.

I need my full-on mojo back!!🙏

Shock does that to me, but it has gotten to the point that I cannot be shocked any more, so the mojo grows again, every day.😁😍

(1) Show this thread