TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

NEVER FORGET!

Architectural Design; Aspiring Photographer. Truth Seeker. Filled With Gratitude & Blessed By The Lord!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Check out Scotty Mar10 (Scotty Films) on YouTube. Scotty claims to be on of the 6 on his short films. All the films are packed with so much info

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Beth Madonna to her Publication

Absolutely do. I posted two or three of his drops here today! Aaron Vaugn looks to be in one of them. Susie Q is playing in the background and he talks about that curly Q hair. Very interesting! πŸ™

Architectural Design; Aspiring Photographer. Truth Seeker. Filled With Gratitude & Blessed By The Lord!

Scotty dropped 7 short films today, 3 yesterday, 4 Friday etc. They are packed with such interesting info!

he hits so fast I have trouble keeping up!!
🍿πŸ₯€

In response Beth Madonna to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeffro_Bodean in this post can reply

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

Every time I watch one of his videos, I get more and more clues. There was one last night that fired me up. He's a Godsend. Look at the fact that he just started posting very specific videos 2 weeks ago. Now we're up to like 3 a day...😲 I LOVE THIS GUY! HE'S INTRICATELY INVOLVED SOMEHOW...πŸ€”

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

he has some definite intel. and he is definitely ticked with an ax to grind....Ill furnish the stone anytime he needs it....
I still question everything....but if he is truly who I think he is and who he eludes to be,I hope he runs it right up their .....

(1) Show this thread