Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

there's THAT NUMBER again ... 😎

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

IT'S EVEN MORE RELEVANT THAN WE KNOW... WAIT FOR IT....πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Yeah, and what the hell! How about every day until he is done.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen to the Truth!

(1) Show this thread

I've heard a lot of people who are supposed to be dead are actually alive and going to be used as wittnesses in the trials. How cool would it be if Seal team 6 were all alive and were used to arrest HRC.

In response Jam Laco to his Publication

I believe at least two are. I can guarantee you one...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

For some, it's just a cost-benefit calculation.

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

THAT is the problem with Politicians & Corporations.

NO AGENCY OR AGENT OF EITHER, SHOULD EVER PUT PROFIT OVER PEOPLE. I LIVE TO SEE THIS CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT FALL...

(1) Show this thread

Architectural Design; Aspiring Photographer. Truth Seeker. Filled With Gratitude & Blessed By The Lord!

Check out Scotty Mar10 (Scotty Films) on YouTube. Scotty claims to be on of the 6 on his short films. All the films are packed with so much info

In response Beth Madonna to her Publication

Absolutely do. I posted two or three of his drops here today! Aaron Vaugn looks to be in one of them. Susie Q is playing in the background and he talks about that curly Q hair. Very interesting! πŸ™

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Beth Madonna to her Publication

yes I was about to post this very thing!!!
they are BOOMS!!

(2) Show this thread

Maybe one or two seal members survived...? Qlue...πŸ€”