TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

NEVER FORGET!

Architectural Design; Aspiring Photographer. Truth Seeker. Filled With Gratitude & Blessed By The Lord!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Check out Scotty Mar10 (Scotty Films) on YouTube. Scotty claims to be on of the 6 on his short films. All the films are packed with so much info

Absolutely do. I posted two or three of his drops here today! Aaron Vaugn looks to be in one of them. Susie Q is playing in the background and he talks about that curly Q hair. Very interesting! πŸ™

In response Beth Madonna to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

He mentions his memories were erased. It's gonna be huge.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response JJ. GATT to his Publication

I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, READY FOR LIFT OFF! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Architectural Design; Aspiring Photographer. Truth Seeker. Filled With Gratitude & Blessed By The Lord!

Scotty dropped 7 short films today, 3 yesterday, 4 Friday etc. They are packed with such interesting info!

Been posting on Gab but put 3 here from today so I'm going to go find the other 4! These drops are becoming like a stream...πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

he hits so fast I have trouble keeping up!!
🍿πŸ₯€

(2) Show this thread