I agree 100% with pastor Locke. Find all your local Masonic Lodges. Mark Them. Know where they are. Stop giving to masonic causes such as Shriners Hospital and other fronts that use children as props and puppets. Absolutely No one in law enforcement or anyone who interprets and judges constitutional law should belong to the masons. That is grounds for immediate removal.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Looks like one is already out of business. Wonder who bought it?

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Going to AU football games as a child, I would see men in funny hats selling peanuts. I asked my dad about the men in funny hats, and he told me that those men belonged to a cult called the Shriners. He said to “stear clear” of them, so I always have!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Your father is a wise man. He taught you well, except taking you to AU football games. Go Dawgs😎

(1) Show this thread

OVER THE TARGET>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Also watch out for well known locke not being the one folks thought. IS it duality, God will sort it all out. WHITE AND BLACK trestle board, make sure it is not theater.

(1) Show this thread

My town is totally ran by Masons! How do I get rid of them? I ran for City Council and won my election.. but quickly found that I was completely surrounded and outnumbered by Masons. They fear me.. I see it in their eyes when they lie. And they lie all the time! They recruited me heavily and I have turned them down! But how do I push further to rid them from my town and from leadership positions?

See if you can Find others either on your city council or other city councils that align with your goal to expose and terminate the masons.

Maybe find people who are not on the City Council that can come present their concerns about the Masons in your city, that we the conversation can begin and you can keep it front and center? 🤷‍♀️. Good Luck and thank you for working on saving one city in our Nation.. then one county, then one state and then one nation!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2A

(2) Show this thread