Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I agree 100% with pastor Locke. Find all your local Masonic Lodges. Mark Them. Know where they are. Stop giving to masonic causes such as Shriners Hospital and other fronts that use children as props and puppets. Absolutely No one in law enforcement or anyone who interprets and judges constitutional law should belong to the masons. That is grounds for immediate removal.

My town is totally ran by Masons! How do I get rid of them? I ran for City Council and won my election.. but quickly found that I was completely surrounded and outnumbered by Masons. They fear me.. I see it in their eyes when they lie. And they lie all the time! They recruited me heavily and I have turned them down! But how do I push further to rid them from my town and from leadership positions?

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

2A

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Haha! I wish it was that easy!

(1) Show this thread

See if you can Find others either on your city council or other city councils that align with your goal to expose and terminate the masons.

Maybe find people who are not on the City Council that can come present their concerns about the Masons in your city, that we the conversation can begin and you can keep it front and center? 🤷‍♀️. Good Luck and thank you for working on saving one city in our Nation.. then one county, then one state and then one nation!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Thank you! Great advice! I am trying to spread truth and expose Masons. Just slow going by word of mouth and so many people dont believe me! When I run into a Mason unknowilngly and share truth.. you should see them squirm, argue and change the subject quickly. They expose themselves quite obviously more and more!

(1) Show this thread