Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I agree 100% with pastor Locke. Find all your local Masonic Lodges. Mark Them. Know where they are. Stop giving to masonic causes such as Shriners Hospital and other fronts that use children as props and puppets. Absolutely No one in law enforcement or anyone who interprets and judges constitutional law should belong to the masons. That is grounds for immediate removal.

Going to AU football games as a child, I would see men in funny hats selling peanuts. I asked my dad about the men in funny hats, and he told me that those men belonged to a cult called the Shriners. He said to “stear clear” of them, so I always have!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Your father is a wise man. He taught you well, except taking you to AU football games. Go Dawgs😎

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Always have your back over bammer. Dad went to AU. Mom put him through school there. My sister and I went there, I met my husbsnd there. My girls went there. Runs deep. Can you imagine being a girl in Bham in the 70’s loving AU with UA having a School of Journalism feeding into Bham? it stunk!!!😂😂😂.

(1) Show this thread