Jesse Watters opened his show tonight with an entire segment talking about the Great Awakening.
it's amazing 👇
He discussed Jeffrey Epstein, Oprah, CNN (sex crimes with kids), Maddow stepping aside and how the fake news media wants us divided with cancel culture. Sound familiar?

Wow 👀

Only people mentioned by @_truth_hurts_21 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

haha Jesse adds a new meaning to watch the Watters

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Trump and Scavino recently promoted Watters for a reason. He even made the "air Q" on his show this week.

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

watch the water???

only he and Tucker. Where is Hannity???

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

telling people to take the vax

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is the whole pre-planned purpose of the Watters show. 😉

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Watch the waters. Q

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

Watch the “WATTERS” 😉🍿

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Jesse and Maxine both lol?! Oh and don't forget to watch the waters in the Bermuda Triangle...Check this out...Ancient Ark/Time Capsule activated near Bermuda! https://youtu.be/J0I6J_usSio

Atlantic Space Ark Rescue Mission - YouTube

In his second mission to a space ark lying at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle, JP (who currently serves with the US Army) ...

(1) Show this thread