✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

FookBook.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Wish I could post that - but they banned me for yet another 30 for Candace's tweet. (in all, 18 months out of the last 3 years - at the moment the frequency is 30 days for every 10 days I am out.)

Wonder what they would do if I supported Bo Jos removal of mandates in the UK on FB...

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Fook FookBook !!
can't wait for them to get shut down!

That's a Badge of Honor Carole! πŸ’ͺ🏽

Yep, I'm working on a full rack... everytime I am banned, I send messages to all my friends. showing the offending item - like the ine for Invermectin from Jan 2021...

Yes, I cannot wait to see FB go down - even though I will lose photos (my old laptop no longer connects to my phone, and is too old to even load FB now 😞).

Never mind, I still want to see it toppled.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Hey Carole I saw you had a good question about crypto/gold earlier.... just wanted to make sure you saw it

Here's a link to VK's video
Link: https://anonup.com/thread/1952250

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Thank you. Yes, I thought I had liked it - must have forgotten to hit that button.

I went out and did a bit more research, I still have co cerns over the internet going down (whether by emp, or by the good guys, its just a big target waiting to be shwacked).

We have invested in physical silver right now, and regional banks (not the big boys, the Community banks)

Maybe do crypto, when the danger of the internet going 'poof' has gone...😊

(1) Show this thread