Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have a friend whose daughter has cancer, its bad, she has 3 kids, i sent her all the info i had including ivermectin

...i could FEEL her reaction, and she hasn’t spoken to me again 😕

Damn it makes me so sad to not be able to get through to these people!

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

😥My heart has been in overdrive since Friday... even the home educating mothers can't hear it. I've been shut down... ruthlessly. My hearts still pumping, there is no listening and people are just letting their children die... clinging onto a ship thats going down and bursting the life rafts that come to save them.... I cant stop my heart from this intense setting.

I know what you’re going through, I think many of us are experiencing this. I try not to question God’s plan but some days are hard. Bless you, all we can do is keep praying and keep trying to wake them up ❤️🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Yes, I hear quite are having intense energies flowing. Thank you.. Sending love all around... I also concur that when I hand it over to God there is a sense of it abating... its a comfort. Sending love all around.