Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Rogan had a massive opportunity to say f*ck you Spotify on a worldwide platform.

Instead he looks like a little sissy that wants Spotify’s opinion now.

This is why the Great Awakening and personal funds directly tied to truth don’t mix well.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I notice a difference between those who are making a "primary career" out of being a patriot media personality, and the multitude forced into it by circumstances (like many nurses and doctors expelled from their vocation).

If you see patriotism as a business opportunity first then you've missed the point, as there are people who have risked lives, lost limbs, and died horribly (in secret) to enable you to be able to live without taking those risks.

Without blowing my own whistle too hard, I have made onq.martingeddes.com public domain for this very reason: I don't feel comfortable profiting off my analysis of the Q drops in the same way I might about more general writing or art.

For me it has been a case of eschewing any public sponsorship and even keeping away from being this kind of self-promoting podcast mini-celebrity (despite having fabulous legs tucked just out of sight!). I do one paid newsletter that forces a discipline of a deadline; rest is free to all, and no sponso

πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ™πŸ‘Š thank you for your hard work and caring

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it